At Dandelion Events, we strive to make your event exactly what you envision. In addition, we want you to enjoy the journey of planning your wedding.
Weddings are our forte. We are here to ensure your wedding is a reflection of you. Whether it is the flowers or music chosen, incorporating cultural components or the special touches that are yours alone – we are here to support and guide you along the way. When your wedding day arrives you can feel confident in leaving every detail in our hands, allowing you to simply enjoy the moment and be present for this most memorable day.
Dandelion Events can step in wherever you are in the planning process. Whether you are at the beginning of planning, mid-way through, or a month before the wedding, we will listen to your ideas, vision, and dreams and work to make them a reality.
Dandelion Events can tailor a package to suit your needs and wishes. Following is an example of a basic coordination package.
- Initial meeting and walk through at site to discuss layout, timeline, and design details.
- Creation of detailed timeline and vendor list.
- Final walk through with key vendors. (4 weeks before the wedding)
- Contact with all vendors prior to wedding to confirm arrival times & services.
- Distribute timeline to all vendors one week before wedding date.
- Assist officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family.
Coordinate Day of the Wedding:
- On-site coordination and management of entire wedding day
- Oversee wedding set up, greet vendors, receive deliveries, etc.
- Greet and direct guests to ceremony site.
- Direct ceremonial processional, cue musicians and bridal party.
- Work with catering company to ensure smooth and timely service.
- Cue and prepare guests giving toasts or special performances.
- Place programs, favors, escort cards, guest book, marriage license, cake knife, toasting glasses, table numbers, and any special décor items.
- Gather any personal items for the bridal party at the end of the night.
- Handle final payments and gratuities to vendors on behalf of the couple.
Please contact Leslie for a complimentary consultation and pricing information for your wedding or event.
We offer planning and coordination for the Sonoma & Napa Valley, The Bay Area and beyond!